<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

um, ok...so Stephen has proven his idiocy with his most recent post. A less coherent piece of shit I've never seen. His post's only redeeming value is the connection between his being "raped" and Adam's affection with his dog (some (minimal) points for that one). Anyway, it's about 2:20 and I have class in 6.5 hours...and I don't give a shit. I know I have a shitload of homework due Wednesday, and again, I don't give a shit. Isn't it great how that happens...when you go to college NOTHING CHANGES!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, it's raining like woah, and if it's still doing this in the morning...I'm just not getting out of bed. It's really not worth it. Hmm...did anything interesting happen today?...I was anally raped by my chem quiz...loved that. I have bio and calculus prelims in a week...looks like another anal raping will be on the way. Other than that, the integrity of my ass is pretty much intact, unlike the Galileo space probe which crashed into Jupiter at 2:57 p.m. this afternoon...ANYWAY...I don't know where my roommate disappears to...he leaves and doesn't come back until the wee hours of the morning...he's probably out fulfilling all the stereotypes and committing robberies and homicides. I can't really think of anything interesting that happened today...umm, I got picked up over someone's head in a ridiculous show of strength that was too testosterone filled for my comfort. Wow...I live the most boring life in the world...I should just shoot myself...or jump in the gorge...right....maybe next week. Oh...ubernerd highlight of my day...star wars lightsaber battle on the third floor of Donlon...what what...holla back. I'm just not going to post anymore unless I have something useful to say...I am boring myself. So I leave you with three orders...1.) Watch the season premier of ER on Thursday, September 25th, at 10:00 pm EST on NBC, it will be amazing. 2.) Sign the damn guestbook. and 3.) Scratch my ass cause I can't reach. Peace.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]