<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 16, 2003

UGH, today SUCKED big time. what a horrible day. after school i went to "dr davis", then the gym for 2 1/2 hours to get my stress out. got back, (shower is here) went to cello lesson. i know, i know, SHUT THE FUCK UP. get home, surprise surprise!!! "dr. davis" has called and need me back TONIGHT. i'm not even gonna talk about what went on there, but i just got home n i still have a shitload of english homework to do that i'll stare at for an hour, then give up n put it away. then set my alarm early to do it in the morning, then wake up and say "fuck this shit", go back to sleep, never do it and not get my license back because my english grades will come out bad. and sorry guys, but I MISS GABBY! i'm not allowed to fuckin talk to her till fuckin saturday! what is this shit??! FUCK. i love her. sorry. anyway, marky t, welcome to ask madden, and i'm glad you could join us. see tomorrow's post for an advertisement of my next "project".... heh heh heh. aight i'm out. take it easy all.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]