<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 18, 2003

TODAY
today was a pretty good day actually. i got plenty of sleep in english and math and chemistry. then i left with adam at 12:30 (i had to cut 7th n 8th periods, no biggie) to go to cicero's n meet my sister (ange) n her boyfriend (anthony) for lunch, but she couldn't make it, she was busy wit students. so after, adam drops me at joe's house (it's around 1:30 at that point) nope, no one was home, but i know the garage combo (i practically live there after all) i napped on their couch again. ali woke me up when she got home, n was very surprised to see me on her couch... haha... good times... so then we met joefi and marky t at ciceros, cuz they went to school for all 8 periods (SUCKAS!) n watched them eat. marky t went on hatin about vinny femia n such, then adam took me home. (yeh, my real house) the rest of the day was pretty boring... i miss gabby.... only 2 more days till we can tlk again.... i start workin tomorrow i think my good friend alex mendelson will actually be the one training me. that'll be pretty fun. aight personal info is done... next post is my advertisement.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]