<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 21, 2003

Man what a tiring day. Like Markus said, nerd patrol was the usual bitch bitch, suck suck, i hate you, etc. Actually i think me and markus played quite well, and since we are probly the bands strongest players, that means the band did well. But who the fuck cares. Meagan is occasionally in our blog now? I think thats cool, a femanine perspective may liven up this sausage fest. Speaking of food Mr. Powers is large. I can't wait for halloween, i hope he dresses up as a house, or a minivan or a weather balloon. He'd be so convincing! Later today matty k ate dinner at my house (big suprise, he fucking lives here now) and then some of the og posse went for finkles and ninja talk. It was a pretty ok day. Now if only i knew why vincent hated me so much. Oh yeah i forgot matty k ODed on his asthma inhaler and started shaking and running like crazy. Boy was that funny. Too bad he didn't have nasal spray or that'd be another weekly goal down. Shame. Well its time for me to sit here and do nothing for a few hours before i go to sleep. Peace.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]