<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Konichiwa,
Back to school again it seems. Let me clarify that Mr. Yudman's scare sequence (Hoyer's Finkle Shoppe 9/21/03) was rather unsatisfying for me. My first reaction after seeing Mr. Chavo's (refered to from now on as Mr. Vo) car was to ask Jofi "Where are they hiding?". Jofi is a horrible liar. Yes Joe, I believe you, Adam's cell phone was off when you called, although when I call I don't get the all too familiar "But then, I'm gonna fuck you hard" [Ask Jenny's grandma about that one (don't let your mind run away with that one, pervert)]. Anyway, back at school, yeah thats where I was. Today is Scott Bao's birthday, isn't that fun? Well..at about 12:00 I headed down to the main lounge to play some piano, which i should have known gets obstructed at least 4 out of 5 times by a group of people chilling in the lounge. Sometimes this has its rewards and sometimes you end up in a lookout tower at the top of your dorm building with two gay guys and a sexual deviant playing "The Gumba Game". Well...to make a long story short, 2 things came of this trip. I met "Crazy Liz" and I got raped. Yes thats right. Crazy Liz asked if I was the guy who played guitar at the coffeehouse last week. I replied "Yeah". Then, being the friendly soul that she is, she asked for a hug which I gladly gave her. Then a nice friendly kiss on the cheek. She forgot to mention that she was going to turn her head and stick her tongue in my mouth. Luckily I had the oral fortitude (Check the Stewie Dictionary) to keep my mouth shut and to thwart her thrashing tongue all over my face, reminding me of Mr. Yudman and his dog. God I feel violated. I hadn't met this girl since school has started (4 weeks) and I hope the trend continues. Continuing to more pathetic news, I ran a mile tonight. Oh yea...now I'm really in shape....there were no paramedics involved. But my heart feels like its straining to pump blood. Is that dangerous? Its been 4 and 1/2 hours. This might be my last blog, fulfilling the prophecies of the modern blog prophets. Professor Stich (Philosophy 104) continues in his efforts to give an unbiased argument for God's existence or lack thereof. Unfortunately, logistically this is impossible. Every argument against His existence is much stronger than its counterpart. ie............................
"Now we say that God is omnipotent, omnicient, and loves his human creations. If this is true, why is there immense suffering in the world? Theist argument: God's love is not a kind we can understand, it is Divine Love. Oh yes....say I come up to you and say...you know, Hitler loved the Jews. And you reply.....are you kidding me, Hitler killed millions of Jews in WWII by starving and gasssing them to death, are you one of those Holocaust deniers? No no, you don't understand...Hitler had intense Nazi Love for the Jews, but no one understands. Divine Love....Bullshit"
Stich is really a crazy bastard.....Imagine Lewis Black in Paul Schaeffer's body (I hate Paul Schaeffer) its pretty crazy.

Useful Japanese Phrase of this entry: "Iku....Iku"......
Translation....I'm coming, I'm coming (Let your imagination run away with that one, pervert....seriously)

Anyone interested in planning a trip to Amsterdam, Ireland or both next summer, e-mail me.....(I watched Insomniac Friday night)
Rushofblood@optonline.com

And next time you're about to check all of your buddies' away messages? Go here instead...There's a sexy-ass picture of McDonough.

Carpe Diem and all that shit...
All ninjas need an arch enemy, don't you think so? muhahaha



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]