<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 17, 2003

it's 'Cent...WHAT THE FUCK!...BV just informed me "I might be having people over in a few minutes"...LIKE FUCKING HELL YOU WILL!!!! I have a 9:05 class tomorrow...Just because your lazy (racial explitive deleted) ass doesn't go to class doesn't mean mine doesn't either. I don't care who the fuck you are entertaining, when I want to go to sleep, they leave...and I hope I made that clear, otherwise they'll be in for a rude awakening. Do whatever the fuck you want on the weekends...I don't care...Invite the whole world over...but now during the fucking week. Anyway...I hope everyone else's life is as action-packed as mine. From reading what's been going on, I don't have much to say except one thing to Joefi, which is, "dude, ur in high school...there is nothing you can do to make your life hectic and stressful, so stop complaining that it is." and one thing in general...Jared is a scumbag (Just for you, Mark). Have fun with your hurricane tomorrow...I think we are going to get the after effects here on Friday evening...meh, whatever. Peace to all.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]