<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 28, 2003

id like to start with this little gem from danielle perrone, feel free to im her if u please:
Superstar1484: i read your blogs
Superstar1484: whats with you and your hatred for vinny femia?
Superstar1484: this is danielle by the way
Sportsn2: i hate him for reasons beyond your comprehension, like for his very existence and more
Superstar1484: that is such a strong word
Sportsn2: ok how about this i LOATHE HIM GOOD ENOUGH FOR U?
Sportsn2: NOW GO AWAY

how thick can one person be?, we can only ask vincent.
so id like to say that anyone who comes to this site must not understand the concept of a guestbook, with a few exceptions. I will explain this to u, u come to the site and read our posts, whether u enjoy them or not, {most likely u will} u sign the guestbook so that way we know who attends the site and ur ideas of it. we value your ideas and comments, so please humor us. well anyway last night/early moring i was awakened by rain coming in through my open windo and pouring onto my head, which was a most rude awakening. and so i slammed my windows shut adn in the morning, my mom was like, "why are all the windows closed!" all bitchy when i replied, "it was raining and i got soaked , bc they were open." so that shut her up. Today was mostly spent doing my fucking module for government after i went to sunday school, helped some kids do their arts and craft project that they were better at then i was, and then cut church to come home and sleep. For some reason it seems that my mom just made a rule that everyone has to go to chuch when it is a family members birhcay, so i talked to my grandma{whose birthday it was} to get out of it. so i napped until my parents came home and my mom got pissed, she;ll get over it. So i worked on my module, for a bit, until my mom had to use the comp. then i went upstairs and watched the end of Rocky I and the Half of Rocky II b4 i had to go out to dinner. i realized how much more i like rocky than mr. robbins and prof. coplin. i hope that rocky VI is a fight between them, and of course, Rocky wins. But what i really like about rocky is the marathons of the movies, how they always show all 5 in a row, like its impossible to watch just one of them and i also like how he always looks so gangsta, when i get older, im gonna wear those gloves all the time with the fingers cut out and the cool hat and the gangsta tiger jacket. adn if i have financial problems i just work in a meat packing warehouse. movies make life so much easier. What i really love about the ROCKY movies are that they arent a fucking MODULE. well goodbye for now. no rest for the wicked.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]