<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 20, 2003

howdy! just got back from running (i ran 4 miles) and im fucking tired. i forgot to tell the other day, thurs, at lunch i happened to get overexited when danny erdheim told me that there was going to be a possibility of having enforcers of the science honor society(since danny and i lost the race for tresurer and president, respectively) so we had discussed this after the elections of us going around and beating people up in the name of the science honor society. so i was all happy and was yelling, "that's me and u danny! that's me and you! we'll just go around and smash skulls.." this is when i punched my hand forgeting that in it i had an unopened bag of cheez-doodles in my hand and it popped on impacted and got the orange cheez stuf all over my shirt. luckily i did it in front of all of these girls that danny was talking to, so i wasnt even the least bit embarrassed. {thats sarcasm for those of u who didnt pick up on it} but luckily it was easlily brushed off. so as for today i had nerd patrol which wasnt actually as bad as i thought it would be, but i dont like the people in it, well except joey p and maybe kenny on occasion, and a few people that none of u would know, so i like 15% of the band. and so i dont enjoy it that much. but mr.powers is really fat so that makes up for any problems i have with it. [he looks so funny] yesterday as u read in kevin's entry today, i went over to gongs for a little and watched only one episode of family guy, sadly. and when i got home i started to read for a little bit before i fell asleep. and today what really got me was taht when my mom came home i happened to be lying on my couch in my living room and when she came home with scott, she brought my dinner, so i walk into my kitchen, because i was hungry and wanted to eat, adn she started yelling b/c i had a lot of lights on so i could read, and then she goes "look at my couch!!!" and i go,"i just got up i was lying there, ill fix it in a bit" then she yells, "u were using that green thing?, and i said, "yeah i was cold" adn she said, "well why dont u wear some clothes adn not cover yourself in my tablecloth!" i was unaware of this item being a tablecloth so i was surprised. oh well thats pretty much all the happenings today. goodnight.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]