<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 17, 2003

hey there friends!!!, do take that seriously because anyone who is friends by reading the blogs who reads the blogs are good friends of mine. That was a very incoherant sentence but moving on... Today was an awesome day, at 2nd period i was about ready to fall asleep when the fire alarm went off, so outside i went and happened to meet up with kevin, which was kool. Then when we reached our final destination of the grass directly in front of the tennis courts and behind us just happened to be Adrienne Heady (who for those of you who don't know is probably the nicest, most beautiful girl in my grade, with an extremely sexy voice) After that i attended another guidance session with adkins who printed me off a books worth of college admissions stuff (all of which he clicked "print" before even seeing whether or not the information was useful) Most of what happened the rest of the day was pretty dumb, until afterschool. At the science honor society meeting i was running with Greg Albert for the positions of President and Vice-president. We were running against joey dunn and dylan mindich (who had no chance) and Jeremy hannum and Michelle pugliesi (no relation to joefi). I was promised almost everyones vote but some how we lost by 1 FUCKING VOTE!!!! AND JARED, WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE MY FRIEND, DIDNT EVEN VOTE FOR ME. WHICH IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT!!!! after that i attended drama, which beforehand i had to run to my car to get my bag of teddy grahams that i bought in cornell, and I FINALLY GOT TO SAY MY LINE!!! yes, i did say "line" and not "lines" for those of you who dont know, the most important character of the play is Brent, who is played by me, only has one line in the show on page 86 {which is the last page of the show}. I then came home to a house that im not wanted at (my mom's away and my dad hates me) to prepare for the hurricane tommorrow. Good Luck tomorrow and hopefully we will all weather the storm. and by the way I HOPE THAT JEREMY AND MICHELLE BREAK UP AND THE SCIENCE HONOR SOCIETY FALLS INTO THE GROUND, SO THAT THEY REGRET NOT ELECTING ME AND GREG And DANNY ERDHEIM as tresurer. ASSHOLES, I HOPE UR LEFT IN A CLOSET FOR A YEAR WITH VINNY FEMIA IN WITH U, DICKHEADS

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]