<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 20, 2003

Hey Now!!Im back after a short vacation at Baxters Pharmacy. It SUCKED. I was sooo fuckin bored i almost killed myself. Eventually there was no one around so i just walked around the store farting and singing.Im disgusting. All I did was read an issue of Rolling Stone, Maxim, Weekly World News. My Highlight was the time I spent watching a man make a ton of copies.Went to Gongs last night and chilled and slept over. It was good. Me, adam, Jofi, and Marky T split 6 orders of garlic knots and a sicilian pie because its fun to be gluttons. We watched a lot of FG and Fell asleep as usual only to be awoken by several attackers pummeling me with pillows, which i really didnt mind but then Steve decided to fart on my face and that pissed me off. FUCKING BASTARD!! Thats enough for now. Later

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]