<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 15, 2003

HEY NOW! Im royally pissed cuz i just typed a long ass post and it dissapeared so this will have none of the zest of my other one. Oh Well. I got home from drama to insane tummy achings so i had a large evacuation session. Cornell was so gangsta so we all wore our gear today so that evryone would notice. We love attention! Drama was cool i got mad lines tho so ill prolly quit. Just to let you know im listening to an ill song by Andre(Ice Cold) 3000 of outkast titled Hey Ya, awesome song. Im gonna try to post more often whether you like it or not! Oh Yea I discovered what is wrong with Emily's face. Her eyes are too close together. That coupled with a low brow line and low ears make her look like a side show attraction. Lizater.

p.s. NOT IT!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]