<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 27, 2003

[beat box like whoa]
What up blog, Joefi's back from the dead
Updating this bitch like a bat to yo head
Matty K in the house and hes not so happy
I use to call my granddaddy pappy
Now listen up y'all i'll only say this once
I'm sick of the bitching of all yall cunts
especially in nerd patrol what what
led by an indian and a really big slut
Yeah OG sucka, represent
Man am i so hated by vin-cent
Cornell is hot they got a buffet
hunnies out at night and nerds durin day
embassy inn, room 14, come thru
we got chavo, markus, joefi and the jew
with hatian urination into a cup
This rap was my way to say: what up

What up. Havn't updated in a while so i thought i'd switch stuff up. Especially since the milano mix master matty k and the forever whiter than your thigh joefi are up in the joint. Anyway, today was no prize pizza. I slept/hatian urinated for most of the day. This morning i woke up for nerd patrol which SUCKED MY DICK LIKE YOUR MOM LAST NIGHT. Anyway, for the sake of not writing a book like some of my fellow bloggers, and the fact that matty k may be doin allison right now, i gotta split, like siamese twins, and then one of me dies. Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]