<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 29, 2003

aight. first of all, mark, there is no god. i dont care what anyone thinks, there is more prooof against it than for it. i tried the "be with god" method and felt no better about myself, which is what's "supposed" to happen, right? well, if you amount to anything, you did it YOURSELF, there's no god to help you out. and if you amount to nothing (see me for example) then you know for sure theres no fuckin god or he MIGHT be able to confort you. window shade? coincidence. ok. thats enough of my freedom of speech for the day. today was really good. wait, that's not the word i was looking for... what was it.... oh yeh. today sucked. i dont know why, it just did. so after school, (which sucks way too much to be spoken about casually) i go to orthodontist, find out i'm getting my braces off in november. (high point in day) go to the house i reside in and sleep until i go to my real home, the puglisis. joey tries to help me with chem, but gives up on me. so i have one chem question done out of the shitload of hw i'm supposed to do. meh. i've already decidid i'm ok with repeating 11th grade, cuz i REALLY dont feel like doin nething this year. so i help ali with english. took me an hour to figure it out too. she has hard homework. go home all tired and exhausted, i dont know ahy, and it normally would have been a pretty good day, but something's missing from my life now. (no, not god.) he's missing from everyone's lives. religion was only created to create a calmer state of mind for everyone who wondered "why do we exist?" but whoever dreated it didnt take much time with their theories cause there are mad loopholes. aight i've written too much. take it easy all.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]